Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Blog Must Go On -- What Would You Like to See?

he trip to Paris is over. But the blog must go on! There are a ton of things to blog about, some of which are more dicey than others. But before I start posting willy-nilly, I would ask my small (but I hope growing) readership what they would be interested in reading. Some ideas:

Nuggets from the Net: While I could never hope to duplicate the excellent web site Metafilter (which I highly recommend you check out), I do come across interesting, entertaining, bizarre, funny, and obscure web sites and web news sources, just made for sharing.

Things about France: A new hobby. Whatdayathink?

Politics: Dangerous perhaps, but I'm pretty much in the broad middle (but with some quirks that would probably be viewed as "right" and some quirks that probably would be viewed as "left" but that I, of course, don't see that way). I should probably steer clear of any commentary about my local area, though, for the sake of prudence.

The Wonder of Parenthood: As I write this, my ten year old is pitching a hysterical fit, shrieking loudly and flailing his head against the floor, because he doesn't want to learn his times tables. You are dying to hear more, arent you?

Anything Else that Pops into My Head: A lot does. Some percentage of it is even fit for repeating.

So post a comment and let me know what you would like to see. And thanks to all of you who have been so supportive of the SSSBlog to date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, you write wonderfully and your observations are wise and witty. Keep posting observations on any of the above. Also, how about the difference (and similarities?) between life in Iowa and California? Jill G.

Anonymous said...

Steve, you write wonderfully and your observations are wise and witty. Keep posting observations on any of the above. Also, how about the difference (and similarities?) between life in Iowa and California? Jill G.

Anonymous said...

I, too, have enjoyed everything you've written, from restaurant reviews, to travel log, to observations about the quality of life on the planet. I guess just give things a try for awhile and see what works! Kathy L.