Monday, July 18, 2005

Too Tired

I just accidentally deleted an entire post I had just drafted, with uploaded pictures to boot. We're all out of adrenaline, especially Andrew, who didn't sleep a minute on the plane. So here's the 10-second version of today: Took the Metro to the Latin Quarter; had an excellent lunch; walked to and toured Notre Dame; had ice cream; took the Metro home; drafted blog; uploaded pictures; deleted the whole thing. Here are the pictures. More tomorrow. The boys are agitating for the Tour Eiffel ... enough dark old churches, we want to go high!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very cool it is to be able to post a comment to you! It looks like you're having a great time. Wish I was there too!

Hey, no pictures of your mom. She's not stuck in a hotel room? Haha! Reminds me of those Chevy Chase movies. While I know you're not missing Sonoma County, just thought I'd let you know it's been very warm here. We went to Napa yesterday and it was 100 degrees - I guess in the upper 90s here. I hope the family you traded with enjoys the warm weather. I am sure they're enjoying your nice house.

Continue to have a wonderful time. We'll be here when you return!

Susan